Our 3x4m Professional DIY Marquees are ideal forhire companies or for those who want something more heavy duty than our Classic range. PVC is widely regarded as having at least twice the lifespan of PE material and is superior to poly/PVC, it can also be joined using high-frequency welding (rather than stitching) to make a completely waterpoof and reliable shelter.
An excellent 4-season marquee (can be used year round though additional precautions should be taken in snow and extreme conditions) ideal for sustained use in the domestic market or marquee hire industry. We recommend the use of tie down kits unless you have your own method for anchoring the marquee down. As with all DIY Marquees should the unforeseen happen any replacement part is available to purchase separately and our experienced customer service staff are always available for any advice you may require.
All PVC used in our marquees is the highest quality rip-stop Duracoretex commercial grade PVC
All material used to manufacture our marquee linings is premium quality Luxmarq lining material
This marquee is made up of one piece, not by connecting multiple marquees.
- 650gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Roof cover
- 650gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Side Panels
- Flame retardant to BS5438 & BS7837 for safety
- High frequency welded PVC joins for complete waterproofing
- Strong up to 42mm galvanised steel framework
- Roof braces at either end for added strength
- 'simplex' design (only 2 different length poles used throughout the marquee) for ease of erection
- Groundbars included
- 3m wide wall panels with zipped entrances at either end
- Individual 2m window panels on both sides
- Wind-stop velcro sealed joins for all side panels
- 12 month warranty and full spares back up service for peace of mind
- Can be extended for future expansion