The Professional DIY Marquee Range
Our Professional range of DIY Marquees are ideal for marquee hire companies or for people who require a much stronger, more durable and flexible marquee than our Commercial range.
Our Professional range shares all of the features of our Commercial range but uses a stronger more durable 650gsm PVC roof:
- 650gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Roof
- 650gsm Rip-stop Duracoretex PVC Side Panels
- Flame Retardant to BS5438 & BS7838
- Windstop velcro sealed side panels
- Wind resistant 2m end panels
- 38/42mm Steel pipe framework
- Groundbars included
- Eave braces
- Gable uprights in end
- Wind resistant 20 degree roof
- Interchangeable side panels
- 'True Georgian' curved top window panels
- Simplex design for ease of erection
- 4-season marquee (year round though additional precautions should be taken in snow and extreme conditions)
The following table shows the available sizes in our Professional range of marquees. Size guides can vary greatly, this is due to the variety of ways a marquee can be used. For example a 6x12m marquee can seat 70-80 people at round tables but if you allow for buffet tables and/or a dance floor then the capacity is reduced.
Use our interactive marquee planner to experiment with different layouts in the marquee or contact us with your requirements and we would be more than happy to put together some sample layouts for you.
Larger areas or awkward shapes can be covered by connecting several marquees together.