>> event planning articles > How 4m commercial diy marquees are so strong
How 4m Commercial DIY Marquees are so strong
Our 4m wide commercial DIY Marquees are considerably stronger than the industry standard and indeed our own party tent and classic ranges. This is due to sharing many of the features used in 6m wide structures:
- Vertical and horizontal roof braces. This gives the roof considerable added strength.
- Intermediate purlins along each side - half way down each side of the roof is another purlin support - this strengthens the marquee and gives additional support to the roof
- The wind resistant 2m end panels are covered in a separate article
- As is the envelope style roof
- Groundbars are included automatically
- A gable upright at each end allows for interchangeable side panels
- All roofs and sides are made from a reliable quality 500gsm rip-stop PVC
- The strongest shape in construction is a triangle - the additional roof braces make a strong triangular structure giving the marquee frame considerable strength.
We believe all of these features make our 4m commercial marquees the most durable and heavy duty structure of their class in the world.
We are always happy to offer more customised advice for your event, please contact us giving a few details of the event you are planning (type of event, space available, number of guests and diagrams/photographs of the site if possible) and we will be more than happy to advise on your options.
If you would like to use or quote any part of this article please contact us for permission or licencing.