Our 6x6m Traditional DIY Marquees are ideal for hire companies or for those who want something more traditional. PVC is widely regarded as having at least twice the lifespan of PE or canvas material and is superior to poly/PVC, it can also be joined using high-frequency welding (rather than stitching) to make a completely waterpoof and reliable shelter.
An excellent 4-season marquee (can be used year round though additional precautions should be taken in snow and extreme conditions) ideal for sustained use in the domestic market or marquee hire industry. As with all DIY Marquees should the unforeseen happen any replacement part is available to purchase separately and our experienced customer service staff are always available for any advice you may require.
Click here to see a 360 degree view inside of the marquee!
All PVC used in our marquees is the highest quality rip-stop Duracoretex commercial grade PVC
All material used to manufacture our marquee linings is premium quality Luxmarq lining material
Our 6x6m Traditional DIY Marquees feature:
- 500gsm Rip-stop PVC Roof cover
- 500gsm Rip-stop PVC Side Panels
- Flame retardant to BS5438 & BS7837 for safety
- High frequency welded PVC joins for complete waterproofing
- Strong up to 50mm galvanised steel framework
- Wind-stop velcro sealed joins for all side panels
- 12 month warranty and full spares back up service for peace of mind
Unsure what size marquee you need? Experiment with layouts using our interactive marquee planner
Delivery: Please select your area for delivery (or you can collect from our factory in Dorking but please give advance warning)