We make our ivory wall linings to the highest standards using only high quality lining fabric. Our linings are designed specifically for DIY Marquees and transform the interior appearance by hiding all of side panels.
- All ivory linings are made with superior 'fidian' polyester material with a matt finish
- We do not use cheap shiny satin material
- All material is flame retardant to BS 7837 & BS5438 for safety
- Manufactured with tabs at the top for attaching to the marquee, white PVC with eyelets at the bottom and 1" velcro on either side unless specified otherwise.
- Alternative colours are available though are significantly more expensive (POA)
- Choose from 2m high (commercial marquees) or 2.3m high (deluxe marquees)
- Choose from 2m wide or 3m wide flat wall linings
- Example: To line a 6x8m marquee with wall linings would require 14 - 2m wide wall linings or 8 - 3m and 2 - 2m wide wall linings
- Machine washable
- Typically used to cover wall side panels (with curtains used either side of any window panels)
- Note that ivory lining fabric is translucent, if you hang them in front of windows then the light will shine the window pattern through.
- With experience a set of wall linings will take 10-60 minutes to fit
Please note: The 2x2m linings can be used as either curtains or wall linings (enough supplied to be used as both)
All material used to manufacture our marquee linings is premium quality Luxmarq lining material