We are doing our best to provide equipment that will last a long time and can be repaired or have components replaced to last even longer.
- All components of all DIY Marquees are available to purchase separately. This way if something is damaged or lost it can be replaced and avoid making the rest of the marquee redundant.
- When designing new models of DIY Marquees we do our best to ensure parts are backwards compatible. The person who bought our first marquee many many years ago can still buy spares for it for example.
- Most DIY Marquees have Duracoretex PVC covers. This is a very strong and durable material but crucially also easy to repair – we have extended our repair kit section and have plans to increase it further in future.
- Most DIY Marquees use galvanised steel framework. Not only is this easy to maintain it is easier to recycle than if we used painted or powder coated products.
- Recycling packaging. As a factory we receive many deliveries, we will then reuse packaging (pallets, cardboard boxes etc) when dispatching goods.
- When designing our marquees we do not plan obsolescence, quite the reverse we want your marquee to last as long as possible and will provide backup and advice on how to do that.
Got ideas on how we can improve? Please contact us, we'd love to hear your ideas.