If you visited us at the Showmans Show you will know that we’re going to be supplying 9m wide modular marquees from March/April of next year. Why is this so exciting? Why are we doing it? Why should you buy ours?
It’s exciting because it’s the culmination of a LOT of work and we’re confident it’s going to be well received.
We’re doing it because a lot of our customers are successful and expanding, at some time most expanding marquee hire companies have to offer larger structures so the sensible next step is 9m wide.
Why should you buy from us? Well we’ve worked very hard to ensure our marquees are compatible with the majority of kit already out there in the UK as well as making sure it’s the high quality and value for money people have come to expect from us.
We are taking pre-orders now for delivery in March/April 2010, if you don’t order by mid-December then we can’t guarantee availability. Prices are available by request (or look at your Showmans Show price list).
So what’s the spec of our new 9m marquees:
- 4-channel aluminium profile with steel knuckles & apexes. The 4-channel aluminium allows greater flexibility with things like porches (see photo below) and catering areas.
- Translucent PVC used for both walls and roofs – a lot of cheap modular marquees around the world use a ‘blackout’ layer in their roof PVC making the interior grey and gloomy (think of the light in an old canvas marquee). This might be suitable for deserts or the south of France but in the UK if it’s light outside you want it to be light inside. I think they may use the blackout layer just to increase the gsm of the fabric, certainly most of the PVC roofs already in use don’t use blackout.
- 2.3m eaves – if you’re buying a modular marquee for use in the UK you want it to have 2.3m eaves. Why? Well nearly all the existing stock used in UK marquee hire companies uses 2.3m eaves, this means that all lining suppliers and theming companies have stock based on a 2.3m eave -so you can only use them if you’ve got the correct kit. Using 2.3m eaves also means the resale value of the marquee will be higher and you’re not tied to us if you want to buy more framework in the future.
- choice of windows: georgian, arched or panoramic
- choice of zips or dutch lacing (dutch lacing is by far the most popular choice)
Included with any marquee purchase we’re also offering:
- A training session – when your marquee’s ready we’ll be arranging several training sessions for you to come along to so we can pass on all of our knowledge and tips (surprisingly that’s quite a lot!). We put these marquees up for 10 years and there’s lots of things to make your life easier.
- A free single page website optimised for whatever keyphrase you want. A lot of companies have these single page satellites designed to get up the search rankings that link through to your main site. They can take a while to get there but we’re quite good at it and we’ll design one for you.
Below are lots of photos of 9m marquees that your marquee will look like:
Thanks for reading
9m x 18m Marquee
Ivory pleated lining (with extra curtains over the walls)
9m x 18m roof only marquee
9m x 9m marquee with 3m porch
Two 9m marquees with panoramic windows (later ones have dutch lacing)
9m x 6m framework mid-assembly
Aluminium profile (steel knuckle at the top of eaves)
Gable uprights bolt securely on
9m wide marquee with pleated lining & green swag
9m marquee with a walkway used as an entrance porch